Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My boyfriend and I stayed in a double ensuite on the top floor. It was such a nice room and really clean, it was just like a hotel! The whole ambiance was super fun and it was in a great location. Our only complaint would be about the kitchen. The stove top took forever to heat up and it wasn't very easy to cook in there at all. Over all, though, it was a great experience! ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Gillian Canada
- “ Great hostel for almost everything but the lockers are really sketchy because you can open it even if there is a lock on them. We didnt know about it and someone stole our money and gopro. The staffs knew about this problem and didnt tell us. Apart from that the location is great and the price is super cheap for the quality of the hostel. ”
- 11 Dec 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ This was definitely the worst hostel experience in my last trip to Argentina and Uruguay. I knew I couldn't expect too much because the price was very low, but I expected at least something clean and a well prepared staff. They were very disorganized, there were conflicts between information given to us by different people of the staff (like whether we should pay in advance or not, or about a discount they should give us in the end) and the breakfast utensil was too dirty (it was disgusting!!).. ”
- 17 Dec 2013 Anonymous Brazil