Pay Purix Hostel - Lima Airport
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They send me an e-mail cancelling the reservation. I just read it after arrive at hostel. Luckily there were free beds to sleep when we arrive at 23.00 . If that hapen to you is not a friendly place to look for another Hostel. ( Do not exist, and a Taxi to the center cost too much) ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ If you are looking to get a shut eye before your flight, this is not a good idea. We had a 6 hour layover and decided to stay here overnight. The shared dorm had a very humid and had a stinky smell. People were in and out of the room until 2 am and slammed the doors without regard for people trying to sleep. You do get a bar of soap and a towel. Water pressure in shower was ok. Taxi service was reasonable - 26 soles one way - regardless of # of people. Overall, not worth it if you want to rest! ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Rajwant Canada
- “ I booked here because of the claimed "3 minutes from the airport ", but actually it took 30 minutes: they tried to pickup 5 people (me alone for 25 soles, not sure for the others ) and squeezed us all into one small car, while the whether was hot ..... ”
- 18 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I chose this hostel because it was very close to the airport and I was coming in from a long flight. I only stayed one night but the place was clean and the staff were very friendly. The location seems a bit far from downtown Lima and other "happening" spots in Lima, but that's just my opinion. ”
- 05 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I really love this place. Accessibility from the airport is not the only reason. Some people might not know but the local street market is within 5 minite walk and you can get a lot of local stuffs including street food. (keep left along Av.Botanegra) Nice helpful staffs, almost hot shower and fancy roof terrace. It doesn't seem good location for exploring LIma but you can catch the busses to Mira Flores or Downtown just around the corner. Cleanliness is average for this price range. ”
- 01 Dec 2014 Anonymous Japan