Pay Purix Hostel - Lima Airport
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place for a nights sleep between the flights ”
- 29 Sep 2015 Marcus Sweden
- “ Very secure place and close to the airport if you need to stay somewhere for the night. ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ They send me an e-mail cancelling the reservation. I just read it after arrive at hostel. Luckily there were free beds to sleep when we arrive at 23.00 . If that hapen to you is not a friendly place to look for another Hostel. ( Do not exist, and a Taxi to the center cost too much) ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ If you are looking to get a shut eye before your flight, this is not a good idea. We had a 6 hour layover and decided to stay here overnight. The shared dorm had a very humid and had a stinky smell. People were in and out of the room until 2 am and slammed the doors without regard for people trying to sleep. You do get a bar of soap and a towel. Water pressure in shower was ok. Taxi service was reasonable - 26 soles one way - regardless of # of people. Overall, not worth it if you want to rest! ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Rajwant Canada
- “ I booked here because of the claimed "3 minutes from the airport ", but actually it took 30 minutes: they tried to pickup 5 people (me alone for 25 soles, not sure for the others ) and squeezed us all into one small car, while the whether was hot ..... ”
- 18 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA