Pay Purix Hostel - Lima Airport
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is very close to the airport and very practical for that reason. ”
- 29 Apr 2017 Cindy USA
- “ They took me in charge from the airport with someone waiting for me with a sign and driving me to the hostel (for some fee). It was stress free ! Beware that they charge 5soles to keep your luggages after check out. ”
- 07 Jan 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ A quiet hostel perfect for early flight from Lima airport. ”
- 24 Sep 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ This was a really great hostel stay and communication between he patrons and guests was superb. We got into Lima late at night and had an early flight to Iquitos and they were very considerate to get us transportation to and from the airport and even have breakfast for us, too. Highly recommend if you are staying in Lima and need a nice, cozy, no-nonsense hostel (with a restaurant!) near the airport. ”
- 23 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA