Pay Purix Hostel - Lima Airport
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They took me in charge from the airport with someone waiting for me with a sign and driving me to the hostel (for some fee). It was stress free ! Beware that they charge 5soles to keep your luggages after check out. ”
- 07 Jan 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ A quiet hostel perfect for early flight from Lima airport. ”
- 24 Sep 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Very close to the airport but far from downtown - great hostel if you are flying in late at night or are only staying in Lima for one night. Hostel has a pool table, foosball table and a cook on site - great amenities! Rooms were clean and staff were accommodating. ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Anonymous Canada