Peace & Love Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ NO WIFI! Hardly a 4 sq meter room with 4 beds (1 + bunk of 3). Shower less than 1 sqm, can't even move. Didn't mop/vaccume the floor in 4 days, dust was all around. If you're lucky you've to climb 40 narrow steps, unlucky ones 121 steps. OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS PROHIBITED! Stuffs behave as if they're doing a charity on you. Came back with MOSQUITO bites. I wish I had read the reviews. ”
- 06 Sep 2017 Anonymous Bangladesh
- “ It is 2017, WIFI should be readily available to all rooms, all for free. People traveling from around the world need to talk to their family, and should not have to go down seven flights of stairs to access a simple, universal thing. Also, the "ensuite" is not an ensuite, nice try, but that shower was literally the smallest, most uncomfortable experience showering I have had (and I live in the EU with a small shower). Check out time should be told by the front desk, not by the cleaning staff. ”
- 03 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ We booked a 3 bed dorm (without ensuite) and ended up in a closet with a shower. The room was very small, and the shower was located right next to the beds (glass shower that you can see from the beds) the room was tidy but very small. The shower was about an arms reach from the bunk bed. There were lockers in the rooms but could only fit a small backpack. ”
- 23 Jan 2017 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Hostel is located in a seedy area of Paris. Staff was not too friendly, polite, or helpful. Only one bathroom for a room with 12 people was very inconvenient. Rooms are extremely small and you must sleep on a triple bunk bed. ”
- 14 Nov 2016 Andres
- “ Very uncomfortable checking in when everyone around was coming onto me, would have been nice to have help from the man checking me in to get me out of that uncomfortable situation as the men seemed to be his friends. Also the lack of lockers in the room was very inconvenient and I woke up in the middle of the night to see someone about to go into my backpack. ”
- 07 Oct 2016 Anonymous Canada