Peace & Love Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was good, but they do not accept credit cards and then someone stole my cigarretes at my room, I mean c'mon! ”
- 09 Mar 2016 ELENA Mexico
- “ Well, its just a hostel, not a 5 stars hotel. If you sleep there with 3 other people in the room, make sure to open the window as the air in the room quickly goes bad. But if you open the window, the street noises will make your life hard (i was in the seventh floor, no elevator btw.). Best to bring in some earplugs to shut out the street noises (it felt like every 10 seconds a police or other emergency vehicle passed by, and if not, the metro did its own to add to the loud background noises). ”
- 01 Feb 2016 benjamin Germany
- “ It is not what it seems to be in photos. If you are looking for a young enviroment, it will only be if you are 30 years old. It was scary and the conditions of cleanliness were really poor. I totally don't recommend Peace and Love hostel in Paris. We had to find another place to stay because we felt insecure. Another tips is not pay until you have seen what you are getting yourself into, so tell the man who takes care of this place to show you your room before you pay him. ”
- 12 Dec 2015 Natalia Spain
- “ Te beds were comfortable and the room was clean. However, the guy who received U.S. At night was really rude and not welcoming. The room was small and the shower was the smallest that I've ever been, it was impossible to take the clothes off inside of it. ”
- 28 Oct 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The guy at the reception was very unfriendly and looks like he hasn't slept in about 5 years. I'm Canadian and francophone and he refused to speak to me in French. I thought there was an age policy (18-35 only) but when I got to my dorm there was an Asian woman in her 40s sharing her bed with her 7 year old kid. The shower is very cramped and there is no wifi in the rooms unless you pay for it. There is only free wifi in the bar downstairs. ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Adrienne Canada