Peace & Love Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We booked a 3 bed dorm (without ensuite) and ended up in a closet with a shower. The room was very small, and the shower was located right next to the beds (glass shower that you can see from the beds) the room was tidy but very small. The shower was about an arms reach from the bunk bed. There were lockers in the rooms but could only fit a small backpack. ”
- 23 Jan 2017 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Hostel is located in a seedy area of Paris. Staff was not too friendly, polite, or helpful. Only one bathroom for a room with 12 people was very inconvenient. Rooms are extremely small and you must sleep on a triple bunk bed. ”
- 14 Nov 2016 Andres
- “ Very uncomfortable checking in when everyone around was coming onto me, would have been nice to have help from the man checking me in to get me out of that uncomfortable situation as the men seemed to be his friends. Also the lack of lockers in the room was very inconvenient and I woke up in the middle of the night to see someone about to go into my backpack. ”
- 07 Oct 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Everything was good, but they do not accept credit cards and then someone stole my cigarretes at my room, I mean c'mon! ”
- 09 Mar 2016 ELENA Mexico