Peace & Love Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is located in a seedy area of Paris. Staff was not too friendly, polite, or helpful. Only one bathroom for a room with 12 people was very inconvenient. Rooms are extremely small and you must sleep on a triple bunk bed. ”
- 14 Nov 2016 Andres
- “ Very uncomfortable checking in when everyone around was coming onto me, would have been nice to have help from the man checking me in to get me out of that uncomfortable situation as the men seemed to be his friends. Also the lack of lockers in the room was very inconvenient and I woke up in the middle of the night to see someone about to go into my backpack. ”
- 07 Oct 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Everything was good, but they do not accept credit cards and then someone stole my cigarretes at my room, I mean c'mon! ”
- 09 Mar 2016 ELENA Mexico
- “ Well, its just a hostel, not a 5 stars hotel. If you sleep there with 3 other people in the room, make sure to open the window as the air in the room quickly goes bad. But if you open the window, the street noises will make your life hard (i was in the seventh floor, no elevator btw.). Best to bring in some earplugs to shut out the street noises (it felt like every 10 seconds a police or other emergency vehicle passed by, and if not, the metro did its own to add to the loud background noises). ”
- 01 Feb 2016 benjamin Germany