Peace & Love Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Music is too loud because of the music at the bar downstairs. Also the showers are not clean and the rooms have a ugly smell. ”
- 18 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location, close to train and shops etc. The bar below the hostel was good for a drink. Most staff were very nice. The room could have been cleaner and it was arranged in the strangest way. Annoying having to climb over a bed when you want to go to the bathroom. ”
- 12 Nov 2014 lewis New Zealand
- “ Evrythig was good exept that is a lot of stairs ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Place is pretty awesome unless you're staying in the 14 person dorm. Cramped, smelly and hot. Other than that, it was cool. ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Chris USA