Peace House Showa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wonderful staff and the facilities provided the basics for all we needed. The beds were very hard, but I too late learned only mine didn't have a mattress! For the six of us, the room was extremely cramped; barely room enough for our luggage, but we worked around it. The area was sketchy, but I never felt unsafe -- no one will assault you in Japan. It's also close to a lot of interesting places in Osaka, like Shinsekai! I would've liked to look around a bit more. ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The location is average (just next to the red light district) and security is non existent (hostel and rooms are always open to everyone - there are some lockers but not many). Rooms are very small. I've been in better hostels, but it given the price it was ok. ”
- 15 May 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ The staff were so kind, it truly felt welcoming! ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Damon USA
- “ A great place. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They spoke English really well. The directions to the hostel on the website are good, with the exception of the street you turn down as the TIME sign isn't there. Will certainly go back! ”
- 01 Oct 2014 Anonymous Australia