Peace House Showa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is average (just next to the red light district) and security is non existent (hostel and rooms are always open to everyone - there are some lockers but not many). Rooms are very small. I've been in better hostels, but it given the price it was ok. ”
- 15 May 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ The staff were so kind, it truly felt welcoming! ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Damon USA
- “ A great place. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They spoke English really well. The directions to the hostel on the website are good, with the exception of the street you turn down as the TIME sign isn't there. Will certainly go back! ”
- 01 Oct 2014 Anonymous Australia