Peace House Showa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thank you for the wonderful stay. It was a nice rest from the craziness of the city. ”
- 21 Sep 2015 James USA
- “ Wonderful staff and the facilities provided the basics for all we needed. The beds were very hard, but I too late learned only mine didn't have a mattress! For the six of us, the room was extremely cramped; barely room enough for our luggage, but we worked around it. The area was sketchy, but I never felt unsafe -- no one will assault you in Japan. It's also close to a lot of interesting places in Osaka, like Shinsekai! I would've liked to look around a bit more. ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The location is average (just next to the red light district) and security is non existent (hostel and rooms are always open to everyone - there are some lockers but not many). Rooms are very small. I've been in better hostels, but it given the price it was ok. ”
- 15 May 2015 Anonymous Italy