Peace House Showa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The host was very nice and helpful. But the place was a mess. A lot of the beds were missing covers, or lamps and such. there was no lockers and the place had an eerie feeling with many long time vacants. You get what you pay for and the place is cheaper for a reason. ”
- 30 Mar 2016 David Denmark
- “ Thank you for the wonderful stay. It was a nice rest from the craziness of the city. ”
- 21 Sep 2015 James USA
- “ Wonderful staff and the facilities provided the basics for all we needed. The beds were very hard, but I too late learned only mine didn't have a mattress! For the six of us, the room was extremely cramped; barely room enough for our luggage, but we worked around it. The area was sketchy, but I never felt unsafe -- no one will assault you in Japan. It's also close to a lot of interesting places in Osaka, like Shinsekai! I would've liked to look around a bit more. ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The location is average (just next to the red light district) and security is non existent (hostel and rooms are always open to everyone - there are some lockers but not many). Rooms are very small. I've been in better hostels, but it given the price it was ok. ”
- 15 May 2015 Anonymous Italy