Peace House Showa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were so kind, it truly felt welcoming! ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Damon USA
- “ A great place. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They spoke English really well. The directions to the hostel on the website are good, with the exception of the street you turn down as the TIME sign isn't there. Will certainly go back! ”
- 01 Oct 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ My friend and I stayed in the annex, which was a little different from the main hostel, but the perfect place to stay for two people. The hostel is within walking distance of a lot of good sight seeing spots and a major train station. Despite being tucked away in a winding residential area, the hostel's directions are very easy to follow. They also let us check in very late, which I'm still grateful for. Thanks for a great visit! ”
- 04 May 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Peace House Showa has a great atmosphere that just feels like home. It's hard to think you're in a hostel, it just feels like you're crashing at a friend's place that has spare (and pretty clean) rooms! The location isn't the most ideal, but PHS more than make up for it with its people and their friendliness. Plus, it's really easy to go out with them in the evenings! ”
- 02 May 2014 Anonymous France