Pedro's Backpackers Inn/Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel rooms are located right next to airport.. don't plan on sleeping past 7 am. It sounds like you are on the air strip. One of the two pools was working.. the hostel showers have no hot water!! The bar is pretty fun at night, the owner gives free jaeger shots away all night. beds are nice and comfy, adequate fans for air flow from windows. Bring your own towel. 5 min walk to beach not bad... ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The rooms at the old hostel are tiny but clean at least, but the whole atmosphere of the place made it up for that. We really had a good time there, and the staff was so friendly and helpful at all times. Also you meet a lot of other backpackers here and it's a good base from which you can explore the island and the Caribbean sea. ”
- 04 Nov 2012 Anne Rikke Winther Denmark
- “ Solid backpacker site with a pool. ”
- 04 Jul 2012 Steven