Pedro's Backpackers Inn/Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The rooms at the old hostel are tiny but clean at least, but the whole atmosphere of the place made it up for that. We really had a good time there, and the staff was so friendly and helpful at all times. Also you meet a lot of other backpackers here and it's a good base from which you can explore the island and the Caribbean sea. ”
- 04 Nov 2012 Anne Rikke Winther Denmark
- “ Solid backpacker site with a pool. ”
- 04 Jul 2012 Steven
- “ The hotel is pretty decent and there are security cameras, which is good. However, the dogs in the hotel are too comfortable, perhaps even more than the guests. During our stay, dogs got into the pool to cool off and they were allowed in the dining area while guests were eating. Also, there wre roudy guests late into the dawn, despite the fact that there are several signs posted asking guests to be quiet after 8pm. ”
- 09 May 2012 Willy
- “ Only Hostel in Island, nice staff, very helpful. ”
- 02 Jan 2012 Anonymous
- “ Best budget hotel/hostel on San Pedro island. Multitude of services provided from laundry to tour booking and water taxi booking. Great bar to meet awesome people. Try your luck at the poker table too. Too bad there were some rowdy Aussies constantly in the pool, but that can't be helped. ”
- 23 Apr 2011 Anonymous