Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is clean and location is good. Staff is not very friendly or flexible. No even one smile during our stay. :( Some notes regarding early check-in/ late check-out could be good idea. We were waken up 2 times when having late check out. ”
- 16 Jan 2015 Suvi Finland
- “ I didnt like it at all. The bathroom are not clean, the Staff not really smiling (the am one).... I went the next day at St Christopher hostel and it was really great, clean sorry to have to improve ”
- 18 Oct 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Well located, very close to a metro station, Staff are nice and polite. Because of the large number of people there the toilet and bathroom were not very clean. A good place to stay if you don't want to spend much money in accommodation ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The hotel is nice but it was too big for my standards so it didn't really have the vibe of a "backpacker's place" where you can meet interesting travelers or get the international vibe that usually is a reason I choose a hostel over a hotels or B&B, It really seamed thoough like it has lots of potentials for someting more, but I never experinenced it.Most of people there were german teen groups and I had a feeling like I was on a school field trip. Great location is a plus!! ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Iva Croatia
- “ Staff were horribile. My check in took about 30 minutes! There are no lockers inside the rooms. Showers are ok, with hot water all the time. Theres no parking place outside the hostel, so beware. Watch out for your clothes and other stuff - cleaning ladies sometime make mistakes, and clean bed of persons which did not check out. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Anonymous Poland