Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is clean and location is good. Staff is not very friendly or flexible. No even one smile during our stay. :( Some notes regarding early check-in/ late check-out could be good idea. We were waken up 2 times when having late check out. ”
- 16 Jan 2015 Suvi Finland
- “ I didnt like it at all. The bathroom are not clean, the Staff not really smiling (the am one).... I went the next day at St Christopher hostel and it was really great, clean sorry to have to improve ”
- 18 Oct 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Well located, very close to a metro station, Staff are nice and polite. Because of the large number of people there the toilet and bathroom were not very clean. A good place to stay if you don't want to spend much money in accommodation ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The hotel is nice but it was too big for my standards so it didn't really have the vibe of a "backpacker's place" where you can meet interesting travelers or get the international vibe that usually is a reason I choose a hostel over a hotels or B&B, It really seamed thoough like it has lots of potentials for someting more, but I never experinenced it.Most of people there were german teen groups and I had a feeling like I was on a school field trip. Great location is a plus!! ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Iva Croatia