Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff were horribile. My check in took about 30 minutes! There are no lockers inside the rooms. Showers are ok, with hot water all the time. Theres no parking place outside the hostel, so beware. Watch out for your clothes and other stuff - cleaning ladies sometime make mistakes, and clean bed of persons which did not check out. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ The staff is not very helpful.I was not sure if receptionist did not return my money on purpose or by mistake,had to ask her for my money back. ”
- 28 May 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Wifi was really weak. It worked only around the reception and there was a limit for number of connections which was exceeded all the time. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ nice lobby with inviting platio, free, slow wifi (use this instead of desktops in the back, they cost 50 cent per 0.5 h internet access), kind of dirty rooms (mostly because people are not keeping them tidy) and facilities, very friendly staff (they try their best), very cheap though. if you just search for a place to sleep and have maybe a few beers or snacks in the yard, it's perfect. oh yeah; try to stay away from the 'milka' muffins and bagles - they're not as tasty as thay look. rest is ok. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 David Switzerland
- “ Just a cheap hostel. If you don't care to pay more you'll find better one, closer to the centre, but you can always use the excellent metro (U&S) service, though ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ Fantastic Hostel. Great location. Kitchen should be open at least till midnight to give the time everyone to cook. Great staff apart from a very unfriendly and fastidious girl working at the reception usually in the morning (think from middle east), it is just not the right work for her. Overall great hostel. ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Matteo Mauro Italy