Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hotel is nice but it was too big for my standards so it didn't really have the vibe of a "backpacker's place" where you can meet interesting travelers or get the international vibe that usually is a reason I choose a hostel over a hotels or B&B, It really seamed thoough like it has lots of potentials for someting more, but I never experinenced it.Most of people there were german teen groups and I had a feeling like I was on a school field trip. Great location is a plus!! ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Iva Croatia
- “ Staff were horribile. My check in took about 30 minutes! There are no lockers inside the rooms. Showers are ok, with hot water all the time. Theres no parking place outside the hostel, so beware. Watch out for your clothes and other stuff - cleaning ladies sometime make mistakes, and clean bed of persons which did not check out. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ The staff is not very helpful.I was not sure if receptionist did not return my money on purpose or by mistake,had to ask her for my money back. ”
- 28 May 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic