Pehuenia hostel y cabañas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Noticed a marked difference in the atmosphere when the owners returned to their hostel after a bit of time away as a family. ”
- 19 Mar 2013 Charlene Canada
- “ this hostel has a 100% rating and the guests are treated like family. it can not get any better than that.. also it is close to the buses, super markets, and the city center. james(jaime) from california, USA ”
- 08 Nov 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff is great, a really nice family run this place. They're ready to give you lot of cool tips, it has a nice kitchen and the place is ok. It's not a luxury hostel, but it is ok. It's very near the principal square, and is allways crowded with nice people. It's not that expensive, so I'd definitely recomend it. ”
- 17 Feb 2012 Federico
- “ The previous reviews were right, it is like moving seamlessly into a little family. No stress or problems and you can tell they guys are efficient with people coming and going. Myself and my gf have been here 3 weeks now in one of the cabins which has become like our house. We are in no rush and have decided to stay on because it really does feel like home here. There are no crazy parties or loud silliness which suits us fine. Just lots of cooking and chilling out in the lounge either watching TV or on the ”
- 19 May 2011 Paul England