Peking International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff were amazing - ask them for local food and drink recommendations. I've spent half a year travelling the world and this place had the most comfortable mattresses of anywhere. Very clean and the flowers populating the foyer create a lovely atmosphere. The staff helped me book my train tickets with no worry. The in house cafe has some pricey food items but you are surrounded by cheaper eats. They also have a computer with a VPN to access facebook. I wish every hostel was as nice as this one. ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ We like the cleanliness of the room, the secure door with keys, welcome fruit and superb location. Several items to be improved are the common room is not built to get new friends and there's no activities to make us find one (such as welcome party, games night or big tivi to watch football/ soccer). A little bit noisy as the floor was made by wood and room is not sound proof (we can hear our neigbor chatting). It's good also to have self laundry (with coins) so we can stay a little bit longer. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Albert Meliando Indonesia
- “ can't believe i spent 500 RMB on this private room for two and they refused to provide hand soap. i speak decent chinese and was like "listen, we just paid 500 for this room... please give us some hand soap." nope. you can buy it at the front desk. for this price, you're better off staying in a real hotel. the atmosphere was nice and clean and quiet, and we really liked the rooftop patio cafe. the nanluoguxiang neighbourhood is great. but seriously. bloody well give us some hand soap. ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada