Peking International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is very beautiful, it´s like the pictures. The location also is very good as you have several places to eat and buy souvenirs. It´s close to the subway station, so you can move very easy to get to any place. ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Alejandro Mexico
- “ Probably the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in. The room was nice and clean and the hostels restaurant and rooftop bar is very nice and tastefull. It's one of the most western places I have been in China, and the staff speaks excellent english and are very helpfull. The hostel and restaurant and bar are expensive with food and beverage prices more european than Chineese, but then again the place is really very nice. ”
- 08 Jul 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Great hostel, Great staff, Great Location, ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Viktoria Austria
- “ The facility was clean, the staff was helpful and friendly and there were fresh flowers everywhere! ”
- 29 May 2013 Coleen USA
- “ Very nice place! the only thing to suggest is to advice to Lonely Planet that they change the location!!! ”
- 01 Jan 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ American breakfast is rubbish - food is overall very expensive in cafe. Stuff at the reception is very friendly and helpful, rooms clean and warm - it was -15 when I was there. The location is not great, 15 minutes walk to the tube ”
- 08 Dec 2012 Anonymous Poland