Peking International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 2 showers and 3 toilets for the entire hostel! Seriously!?? Plus they are tiny and not very clean. However, the atmosphere is good, plants and flowers everywhere, cafeteria is nice and wifi works well. Location is great, in the middle of the main street, 3-min walk from the subway. Staff is trying to be helpful but doesnt know much when asking them infos (always looking on the internet). ”
- 29 Jan 2014 Mi France
- “ great hostel. great location. everything perfect, What else to add , perfect just a little bit tool expensive for a youth hostel- most of all restaurant But it looks like a boutique hotel... ”
- 02 Jan 2014 assin Italy
- “ The hostel is very beautiful, it´s like the pictures. The location also is very good as you have several places to eat and buy souvenirs. It´s close to the subway station, so you can move very easy to get to any place. ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Alejandro Mexico
- “ Probably the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in. The room was nice and clean and the hostels restaurant and rooftop bar is very nice and tastefull. It's one of the most western places I have been in China, and the staff speaks excellent english and are very helpfull. The hostel and restaurant and bar are expensive with food and beverage prices more european than Chineese, but then again the place is really very nice. ”
- 08 Jul 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Great hostel, Great staff, Great Location, ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Viktoria Austria
- “ The facility was clean, the staff was helpful and friendly and there were fresh flowers everywhere! ”
- 29 May 2013 Coleen USA