Peking International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Beautiful decorated! But it was more like a petit hotel than a hostel, a bit expensive and didn't had a kitchen or dinning room (to cook your own meals). It was very clean and located in a street full of bars, shops and restaurants. But the best near the subway!! ”
- 23 Jan 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Staff were amazing - ask them for local food and drink recommendations. I've spent half a year travelling the world and this place had the most comfortable mattresses of anywhere. Very clean and the flowers populating the foyer create a lovely atmosphere. The staff helped me book my train tickets with no worry. The in house cafe has some pricey food items but you are surrounded by cheaper eats. They also have a computer with a VPN to access facebook. I wish every hostel was as nice as this one. ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ We like the cleanliness of the room, the secure door with keys, welcome fruit and superb location. Several items to be improved are the common room is not built to get new friends and there's no activities to make us find one (such as welcome party, games night or big tivi to watch football/ soccer). A little bit noisy as the floor was made by wood and room is not sound proof (we can hear our neigbor chatting). It's good also to have self laundry (with coins) so we can stay a little bit longer. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Albert Meliando Indonesia