Peking Yard Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Would prefer communal bathrooms when it comes to Hostels rather than in the dorm itself. ”
- 10 Oct 2014 OISIN Ireland
- “ I did stay here twice. The first experience was so good that I decided to come back again. So the first three nights I had a lovely spacious room and it was clean, then after the Great Wall I stayed another two nights this time the room was tiny, no space for the luggage of 6 people, the floor was so durty, that the bathroom looked disgusting and instead of toiletpaper we had to use napkins, two days in a row, the door of the room was really difficult to open, so my 1st impression is revised :( ”
- 29 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ I travel all over China and this is the best hostel I have stayed in! The common area is cozy, warm, and filled with fresh flowers. It is, by far, the best part of the hostel. The rooms were good too, but I would ask for a room nearer the back if you are staying in a mixed dorm cause the door is loud. All in all, it was great! Even in January, all the rooms are kept warm. Stay at this hostel! ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Joel USA
- “ Not so good. To expensive, tries to be cool, but isn't. Not a hostel, not a hotel, combination of both elements makes it worse. There´s much better and more interesting places in Beijing to stay for this price. Maybe the team is to young.. So wish they can make it better in future.. ”
- 12 Dec 2013 Marc Germany