Peking Yard Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ DO NOT expect yourself staying at this "hostel" for 6 female dorm (and/ sth similar) but an old broken building opposite to the hostel (it has not been mentioned on description). Dorm is very small and smells, it is very difficult to have a proper sleep as the front gate makes such a big noise when people use it. Bathrooms and toilets are combined but shared by all females and males and the hygiene was awful. Public area is good but they don't bother to improve the internal facilities at all. ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Anonymous Singapore
- “ the dorm was very small but the environment was pretty good, but I think they still need to improve the hygiene of the public area, btw, the staff was really helpful, thank you for all the help. Anyway, it's a good choice to stay there. ”
- 10 Feb 2016 Quyi China
- “ Would prefer communal bathrooms when it comes to Hostels rather than in the dorm itself. ”
- 10 Oct 2014 OISIN Ireland