Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Pella-Inn Athens is in an ideal location. Easy to find from the train station and an easy days walking to see all the sites in Athens. View from the roof top bar is awesome (although the bar was closed while I was there). Rooms are very clean, you feel like you are in a proper hotel. Lockers are only available for a fee.Staff is there to check you in and that's it, not very personable. Showers in the dorm rooms were weirdly set up, made it difficult to shower without getting your towel wet ”
- 21 Mar 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ PERFECT LOCATION! The roof is unbelievable for its views and so relaxing. Staff was so friendly and caring. Loved them. Only thing was that its a noisy location because your right in the center of it all but it was so worth it. I had a street view so thats prob why. Because i changed rooms to a dorm style and it wasnt loud. but I didnt care and it was actually comforting to listen to the city. very clean too ”
- 01 Jan 2016 Morgyn USA
- “ First of all, Pella Inn is not a hostel, it's a hotel with shared rooms, so you there is no kitchen (although there's a fridge and hot water available), no lockers in the rooms and two common areas, the lobby and the terrace (where you won't find people during autumn or winter). It says there's a bar, but it's only open in summer. The room I stayed in was very nice and had a small balcony with a beautiful view. The staff are nice, just one of them gave me terribly wrong information about a site ”
- 28 Nov 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ In a good area within walking distance to tourist sites, great roof top bar with friendly bar staff. Room was tiny ”
- 30 Sep 2015 vanessa Australia
- “ I had a great experience in Pella Inn. I recommend it to my friends. ”
- 14 Jun 2015 Angelica