Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location good only 8 minutes walk from train station, many tourist spots and restaurants nearby, room is very small for 4 mixed dorm, no locker inside, bathroom without lock, it is not safe for male or female, free wifi, others ok ”
- 19 May 2017 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Great hostel, great view! The staff was helpful. Everything was gut! ”
- 04 May 2017 Rita Ukraine
- “ Amazing helpful staff! ”
- 03 Oct 2016 Rebecca Canada
- “ Excellent location within easy walking distance of all the main attractions, restaraunts and bars. Room was spotless and we had fab views of the Acropolis from our balcony. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Only thing I'd have liked would have been tea/coffee making facilities in the room so we could have had a morning cuppa on the balcony. Would definately recommend a stay here if in Athens! ”
- 10 Sep 2016 Heather Wales
- “ The hostel has an excellent location, you can go everywhere by walk. The area is really safe. My flight was delayed and i wasnt able to catch up the metro so i took the bus at 1am arriving at 2am at the bus stop that is a 15min of walk to the hostel, all safe, you can walk through the road Ermou that is luminated and with people. The only complain is with the shower. I stayed in a 4 bed room and the the shower is just the tube witch you have to hold it while you are taking the shower.. ”
- 31 Jul 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The hostel was clean and they ensured only guests were allowed in. The rooftop bar has AMAZING views of the cities, and the staff were all incredibly kind and friendly (especially the bartender, I think her name is Maria). They don't have a kitchen, but there fridges to use. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean. Seemed like a good crowd stayed there! ”
- 15 Jul 2016 Anonymous Canada