Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved it and felt great there. Had room just below the adorable rooftop terrace so very noisy, but earplugs did the trick. Kept the windows open and enjoyed the view 24 hours. Amazing views make you think you are in a 4 star hotel at least. My fav was sitting in the downstairs lounge in the evening people watching and and being online as no wifi in rooms. Great corner with people out all night to watch. ”
- 04 Sep 2013 Donnie USA
- “ COCKROACHES! ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The location is AMAZING! View of the acropolis from the hostel. Now, the worst part!!! 1) The hostel is very very DIRTY... Washroom is dirty. 2) There is NO wifi in the room... Only lobby 3) In the room, there is only ONE outlet - 6 beds. 4) In the lobby, no outlet to charge your device. 5) No noise restriction. Had 10 guys coming into my room at 4 am... yelling and drunk. 6) You can hear the music from the roof top bar at 3 AM. Great hostel potential, but need major upgrade ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The location is very good and they have a nice terrace where you can see the Acropolis. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Abraham Mexico
- “ This hostel is pretty average, but nice roof top bar- and the best thing they have a deal with a free walking tour guy- George is his name- best our ever- if they still have this going definitely go to this hostel! ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Anonymous New Zealand