Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great Hostel Experience! Right in the heart of Athens- very safe and comfortable. Rooftop was amazing! ”
- 20 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Location good only 8 minutes walk from train station, many tourist spots and restaurants nearby, room is very small for 4 mixed dorm, no locker inside, bathroom without lock, it is not safe for male or female, free wifi, others ok ”
- 19 May 2017 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Great hostel, great view! The staff was helpful. Everything was gut! ”
- 04 May 2017 Rita Ukraine
- “ Amazing helpful staff! ”
- 03 Oct 2016 Rebecca Canada
- “ Excellent location within easy walking distance of all the main attractions, restaraunts and bars. Room was spotless and we had fab views of the Acropolis from our balcony. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Only thing I'd have liked would have been tea/coffee making facilities in the room so we could have had a morning cuppa on the balcony. Would definately recommend a stay here if in Athens! ”
- 10 Sep 2016 Heather Wales