Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staffs were very friendly. Even if you stay there alone, you wouldn't feel lonely. This hostel is located by the Red Sea. You can have a tea looking at its great ocean view. I loved the creative decoration win bath towels on the bed. Problems are Mosquitos but, these are flying everywhere in Egypt...if you get used to backpack travel, you wouldn't be bothered with anything. ”
- 24 Jan 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ Simple nice place, good staff, perfect location, amazing sea view from restaurant roof, they were nice to upgrade my reservation from shared bath to private one , the only bad thing is the internet not exist in the room but they have Cyber anyway and good signal in lobby, beware of mosquito and buy spray on your arrival, Real value for money place. ”
- 31 Dec 2012 Anonymous Egypt
- “ The only thing I didn't like about the hostel was that there is only one key for the shared dorm. I was locked in the room once (because the other guest kept the key), and twice was locked out. Other than that, the hostel was great! Really good location, staff is AMAZINGLY helpful, and the value for the money is unbeatable. Rooms and the showers were a little dirty, but I would definitely recommend this place! ”
- 26 Oct 2012 Taylor