Peniche Surf Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Came for a surf, needed a place to rest my head... With some conditions not being to good chilled at the house more than I was expecting to.. loved it! Thanks guys. ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Jeandre South Africa
- “ This is clearly a good hostel run by a friendly and helpful couple, but it definitely depends on what you're looking for. When my girlfriend and I have been there the whole place was packed with travelers from all over the world. It really feels more like a house shared by mates as a hostel. So if you're interested in socializing this place is perfect. For us it felt a little tight: our room next to the living room, waiting for the shower, full kitchen sink, no toast on one morning, etc... ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Best hostel ever! Actually it's not a hostel, but a surf lodge! :-) Claire and Duncan do everything to make your stay as good as possible: First they pick you up from the bus station, in the mornings they take you to the beach, give surf lessons, help you with any problems you have, recommend good restaurants AND even take you there - for sunsets :-)))! Wonderful atmosphere, marvellous view over Papoa Beach. I can only recommend it - and I'm looking forward to going back there as soon as I can! ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany