Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A great place to stay in a quiet, quaint neighborhood by the river. Close to the Chao Praya river boat, which is a convenient transport option and connects to various river stops and a BTS (skytrain) station. The rooms (i had a single, w/ shared bathroom) are basic but very clean and comfortable. i saw the bathrooms cleaned regularly but the only downside is that they are unisex, so if you are a woman you will have to put up with some disgusting conditions after men use them. Overall good value ”
- 27 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a wonderful stay, nothing to complain about. Hostel is perfect for people how like a quiet place in a bustling city. Nice rooms, clean, wonderful view, sunset from the room window or on the rooftop terrace, where you can overlooking the river. Restaurant for breakfast and office with infos about the city and trips. ”
- 23 Dec 2013 Sarah Switzerland
- “ Great place to stay if you want to live somewhat central, yet be able to enjoy a time out. Many great places to eat and drink in the area. ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous Norway