Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There was no A/C - only a small wall mounted fan. The security was lax. The only lock in the entire place was your door, which I could open (while locked) with a heavy push. You can get a better deal at OBangkok or Chada Hostel and still be closer to Khao San Road with A/C and free wifi. Try one of those first! The only upside is that Penpark Place has a garden. ”
- 02 Mar 2015 Adam USA
- “ Good hostel, the staff are helpful. Watermelon and DaSupawadee are really kind hearted. They tried hard to find a song for us. Thanks a lot. However, we met a dishonest taxi driver. We took the taxi fro bkk. The fee was 300 baht. We gave 1000 to the driver, he gave us back a 100 note and said you just give me 100. As 100 note and 1000 note look almost the same, we thought we made a mistake so we gave him another 1000 note. When we got to the room and count our money and found we were tricked. ”
- 01 Feb 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Very close to many good tourist sites, but far enough away from khaosan road to be quiet at night. Staff is very helpful! beds are amazing and soft. ”
- 22 Jan 2015 Kristen USA
- “ Nice place to stay at, only a couple of minutes walk from Khao San Road but still in a quiet area. Our room was very clean (when we got there) and the shared bathrooms were okay as well. The rooftop area is a nice place to read/study/do yoga/have a beer. ”
- 16 Nov 2014 My Sweden
- “ It was perfect for me and my friend. Easy, cheap and clean. It surprised me that it was so easy to get a room. ”
- 09 Nov 2014 Sara Sweden