Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was perfect for me and my friend. Easy, cheap and clean. It surprised me that it was so easy to get a room. ”
- 09 Nov 2014 Sara Sweden
- “ I stayed at PenPark for a week, before I find a flat to live in Bangkok. The place is ok, clean sheets to lay down and that's it. Do not expect something special. While I was there they were renovating, so it looked like a construction site and it was annoying in the morning when they started to work. The location is close to Khao San street and Emerald palace, so that's good,but far from downtown Bangkok. Most of the staff was very helpful, except one of the girls. It's a ok place ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Krasimir Bulgaria
- “ A great place to stay in a quiet, quaint neighborhood by the river. Close to the Chao Praya river boat, which is a convenient transport option and connects to various river stops and a BTS (skytrain) station. The rooms (i had a single, w/ shared bathroom) are basic but very clean and comfortable. i saw the bathrooms cleaned regularly but the only downside is that they are unisex, so if you are a woman you will have to put up with some disgusting conditions after men use them. Overall good value ”
- 27 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA