Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There was no A/C - only a small wall mounted fan. The security was lax. The only lock in the entire place was your door, which I could open (while locked) with a heavy push. You can get a better deal at OBangkok or Chada Hostel and still be closer to Khao San Road with A/C and free wifi. Try one of those first! The only upside is that Penpark Place has a garden. ”
- 02 Mar 2015 Adam USA
- “ Good hostel, the staff are helpful. Watermelon and DaSupawadee are really kind hearted. They tried hard to find a song for us. Thanks a lot. However, we met a dishonest taxi driver. We took the taxi fro bkk. The fee was 300 baht. We gave 1000 to the driver, he gave us back a 100 note and said you just give me 100. As 100 note and 1000 note look almost the same, we thought we made a mistake so we gave him another 1000 note. When we got to the room and count our money and found we were tricked. ”
- 01 Feb 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Very close to many good tourist sites, but far enough away from khaosan road to be quiet at night. Staff is very helpful! beds are amazing and soft. ”
- 22 Jan 2015 Kristen USA
- “ Nice place to stay at, only a couple of minutes walk from Khao San Road but still in a quiet area. Our room was very clean (when we got there) and the shared bathrooms were okay as well. The rooftop area is a nice place to read/study/do yoga/have a beer. ”
- 16 Nov 2014 My Sweden
- “ It was perfect for me and my friend. Easy, cheap and clean. It surprised me that it was so easy to get a room. ”
- 09 Nov 2014 Sara Sweden
- “ I stayed at PenPark for a week, before I find a flat to live in Bangkok. The place is ok, clean sheets to lay down and that's it. Do not expect something special. While I was there they were renovating, so it looked like a construction site and it was annoying in the morning when they started to work. The location is close to Khao San street and Emerald palace, so that's good,but far from downtown Bangkok. Most of the staff was very helpful, except one of the girls. It's a ok place ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Krasimir Bulgaria