Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Don't accept credit or debit card. Better pay in czech krons, if you pay in euro it cost much more. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ Our room was nice and clean, though it was hot, because it was on the 4th floor (no elevator, no cooling). Bathroom was clean and always available. Parking is in the courtyard and it gives you a sense of security, public transportation is near enough. Breakfast OK I guess but the lady in charge doesn't speak English and is a bit odd. Overall we were pleased and would choose Pension 15 again, maybe in less hot time of the year. ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Marija Slovenia
- “ This is probably one of the best hostels I've ever been to.. It's very clean and neat. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There's a shared bathroom with 3 showers and toilets but they are clean and they WORK (which is not always the case in hostels) It's in a nice quiet area, 20 min walk from the city center and a subway station nearby. Also an excellent wi-fi connection and pc's if you don't have a laptop or a smartphone. Highly recommended! ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Thomas Netherlands