Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed at Pension Aduar for a 'lads holiday' to celebrate a friends 30th birthday and were incredibly impressed with the entire experience relating to the accommodation. The staff were fantastic, friendly and helpful, the rooms were really well equipped for a hostel and the location was superb. It took 5 mins to walk to the beach (and bars!) on the main strip but right outside the door of the hostel, you walk out into a stunning setting with restaurants and local pubs offering great selection ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Peter England
- “ LOVED it there, in a very beautiful spot, the staff are very helpful and nice i always felt secured here, i would defiantly go back again, also the place was kept so clean best place iv ever stayed and such good price. ”
- 04 Jun 2014 chloe Ireland
- “ Yes, this hostel is exactly that that I'm looking fr. I love Hostel Aduar. Fantastic hostel price - really one must say that it is marvellous. A small single room with a largish couch, very simple, with a stone floor and clean. The actual building is delightful with various terraces and roof terraces that are obviously availed of properly when it is summer; the building simple, though, and orderly, the ambience quiet. The staff very kind. A lovely black cat came to sit on my knee - Perfect. ”
- 13 Feb 2014 gillian mary England