Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Paolo was so helpful and so flexible! As soon as we arrived, he sat us down and explained to us every single thing to do in San Seb, the bus system, etc. The hostel was clean and we couldn't find a triple private room for a better price. The best part was our own private terrace. There's more than enough bathrooms in the hostel, and they're all private. Overall a fantastic experience. ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place, plain and simple ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Matt Canada
- “ It was perfect in every way. We will stay here again. ”
- 25 Sep 2014 Barbara USA
- “ Couldn't be better, great value for money our room had a small terrace that we enjoyed a lot. Also the staff was super friendly and had the best recommendations on what to do and where to eat the best food in town. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Magnus Norway
- “ We stayed at Pension Aia for 4 nights after he San Fermin festival and wish we could have stayed longer. Idoia and her husband are the loveliest hosts and went out of their way to give advice on what to do and see in San Sebastián. The rooms are clean and cosy, bathrooms are bran new and the communal kitchen has everything you need. I highly recommend this place to anyone visiting San Sebastián and we hope to visit again one day! ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Tayla Australia