Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Paulo was exceedingly hospitable, spoke perfect English and gave us great recommendations for both sights and eats in the area. This little pension is in an ADORABLE neighborhood - one in which my friend and I (both young women) felt perfectly comfortable walking home at night. The value for the money was also incredible. We had been staying in youth hostels that cost as much as our private room at Pension Aia, but that had none of Aia's charm, hospitality, quiet, or privacy ”
- 23 Nov 2013 Samantha USA
- “ Very warm welcome, beautiful spot and cozy rooms! What more is there to ask for? Loved it and will definitely come back. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Best hostel we ever stayed in! All areas are constantly clean and looked after. Great location. And the staff is superfriendly and very helpful. Would def book this again and would recommend it to everyone! This is the hostel where you get "that little extra". ”
- 19 Jun 2013 Lisa Sweden
- “ I absolutely loved it. Paolo and his wife were both very nice. Me and my girlfriend had a great time in San Sebastian and Pension Aia played a major part in that! ”
- 07 Jun 2013 Peter Canada