Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed at Pension Aia for 4 nights after he San Fermin festival and wish we could have stayed longer. Idoia and her husband are the loveliest hosts and went out of their way to give advice on what to do and see in San Sebastián. The rooms are clean and cosy, bathrooms are bran new and the communal kitchen has everything you need. I highly recommend this place to anyone visiting San Sebastián and we hope to visit again one day! ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Tayla Australia
- “ Paulo was exceedingly hospitable, spoke perfect English and gave us great recommendations for both sights and eats in the area. This little pension is in an ADORABLE neighborhood - one in which my friend and I (both young women) felt perfectly comfortable walking home at night. The value for the money was also incredible. We had been staying in youth hostels that cost as much as our private room at Pension Aia, but that had none of Aia's charm, hospitality, quiet, or privacy ”
- 23 Nov 2013 Samantha USA
- “ Very warm welcome, beautiful spot and cozy rooms! What more is there to ask for? Loved it and will definitely come back. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany