Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in Pension Aia between 14-17 of August in a double room and I am totally happy that we chose Pension Aia for accomodation for so many reasons: Paolo, the host, is such a pleasant person, kind, friendly and so welcoming!; location is great; the room is clean and nice and everything is new. I really try to avoid places where you feel the smell of old, and be sure this won't happen here. I liked the decorations as a whole. Really good value for the price. Totally recommend! Good job Paolo! ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Maria Romania
- “ Paolo was so helpful and so flexible! As soon as we arrived, he sat us down and explained to us every single thing to do in San Seb, the bus system, etc. The hostel was clean and we couldn't find a triple private room for a better price. The best part was our own private terrace. There's more than enough bathrooms in the hostel, and they're all private. Overall a fantastic experience. ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place, plain and simple ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Matt Canada
- “ It was perfect in every way. We will stay here again. ”
- 25 Sep 2014 Barbara USA