Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is in a great location and very well kept. It is basically a remodeled apartment, so it's nice and cozy. There are only two bathrooms, but I never had to wait more than a few minutes. Staff are very friendly and helpful, always offering tips for the city. Rooms and bathrooms are also kept very clean. ”
- 25 Aug 2013 Guy Israel
- “ This hostel is basically a large apartment that has been converted into a hostel. There are not a lot of common spaces to hangout in. My biggest complaint is some of the rooms smelled like cat litter. It is located in the "historic" part rather than the "party" part of the San Sebastian. So if you are looking for a quiet place to stay, this will work for you. The host speaks almost no English; be prepared to use hand gestures if you don't speak Spanish. But the host is very nice and welcoming. ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ A little pricey, but definitely worth it. Miguel, the owner, is a super nice guy who went out of his way to make our stay comfortable. Doesn't speak english, but will take time to make sure you understand everything. It's a bit of a walk to the old part of San Sebastián, where most of the restaurants are, but right next door to Playa La Concha. I personally liked the surfing beach better for the waves, but La Concha is gorgeous. ”
- 16 Jun 2013 Alexander USA
- “ A good safe environment for a good price. But it was missing a kitchen to cook food. ”
- 02 May 2013 Anonymous USA