Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The experience that my friends and I had while staying in this hostel was fantastic. As we walked up, the owner didn't speak any english which made it a bit nerve racking but his caring and welcoming personality, even with the language barrier made it for an excellent stay. He was very helpful showing us on a map things to see and what to do, and was patient to use google translate to make sure we both understood each other. It was a true Spanish experience. The hostel was very clean as well. ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Nice accomodation, excellent location, really enjoyed my stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. ”
- 07 May 2015 Liza C Canada
- “ This place was great. Miguel may not be fluent in English but he will literally drop everything to give you a hand (read: finding a bag for me to take to the laundromat from the overflowing closet). The room and bathroom were clean and quiet. This is a place that I would recommend for couples/groups that don't necessarily need to meet people from the hostel. San Sebastian was a great place to visit and this was the perfect place to come home and relax after a long day of eating pintxos! ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Andrew
- “ The host Miquel is great! Poor English, but such a nice and funny person. ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Clemens Germany