Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Miguel was really helpful and open to our needs. Great location! ”
- 13 Oct 2017 Mariana Sweden
- “ The hostel is located quite close to the main beach but far from the old town and especially far from the surf beach. If you come to surf, better take a hostel closer to that beach. The hostel in itself is calm (mostly calmer and/or older tourists) but close to a very busy street. ”
- 04 Aug 2017 Erik Belgium
- “ Miguel the host was very friendly and helpful, and on arrival very kindly explained some of the key things to look out for in the city, and provided maps to help us to get around. The rooms and bathrooms were very kept clean, and in a good state of repair. The hostel is very close to the Playa de los Conchos, and about 6 mins walk to the old part of town. It is well located for the coach and train station. We stayed in a room for three people, and were all given our own keys which was handy. ”
- 20 May 2017 Jennifer Rose England