Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Felt so at home in this hostel. The owner took time to explain to us where to go, what to do, and answered any questions we had. Didn't speak English so be careful if you don't speak Spanish. Although I would say he spoke basic enough and pointed so most anyone could understand him. Facilities were very clean and accommodating. Would highly recommend staying here. ”
- 30 Oct 2015 whitney USA
- “ Its a nice hostel. Good location and staff. Average wifi. No breakfast. Maybe a little expensive. Recomendable ”
- 11 Oct 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ This hostel was hands down the best hostel I stayed in during my three week trip to Spain. Clean, snug, and cosy ambience with a great location in central San Sebastián. The owner is super friendly and will go out of his way to make you feel right at home from the get go. Highly recommended. ”
- 22 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It's a smaller hostel, but the owner, Miguel, is the sweetest and is so willing to help. We had to leave at 5 in the morning to catch a bus, and the night before, he warned us about the rain in the morning and let us know we could wake him up in order to call a cab if we wanted! ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Arrived during check-in hours but no one answered the door. Just arrived in Spain, so no working phone and no working public telephones in area. Waited and rang door for 15 minutes but no answer. Had to find somewhere else to stay. The manager still charged us for the night! Gave some story about how he was taking out the garbage when we arrived. That may be, but why am I still getting charged when the front door is locked and no one lets me in? Terrible service and the owner was extremely rude. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Wonderful place. One of the best hostels i stayed at. Small and very nice! ”
- 16 Jul 2015 Filip Sweden