Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Felt so at home in this hostel. The owner took time to explain to us where to go, what to do, and answered any questions we had. Didn't speak English so be careful if you don't speak Spanish. Although I would say he spoke basic enough and pointed so most anyone could understand him. Facilities were very clean and accommodating. Would highly recommend staying here. ”
- 30 Oct 2015 whitney USA
- “ Its a nice hostel. Good location and staff. Average wifi. No breakfast. Maybe a little expensive. Recomendable ”
- 11 Oct 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ This hostel was hands down the best hostel I stayed in during my three week trip to Spain. Clean, snug, and cosy ambience with a great location in central San Sebastián. The owner is super friendly and will go out of his way to make you feel right at home from the get go. Highly recommended. ”
- 22 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA