Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Our time at Pension George was great! Lovely staff, picked up and left us in the airport, very gentle persons! The pension is in a walking distance from the santorini city center, very clean and with an awsome swimming pool. I recommend it!! ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Cute hostel 10 mims walk from Fira! Service was good and the staff were always friendly and available to help me with my lost luggage. The pool is nice and there is also breakfasti ncluded. Would recommend. ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Robert Romania
- “ It was a really fantastic experience. Beautiful place, friendly staff and just all around great! We're upset we didn't stay there longer! ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel! Helen is very kind. Only one minus is its location around 1.5km from city center ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ No TV for cheap rooms. A bit inconvenient during such world cup time. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 HUNG Hong Kong
- “ The place is nice and clean. The staffs were very friendly and there's a pool. Very cheap for a nice place. The staffs were very informative. They tell you about santorini and what to do unlike others who just place you in the room and not care lol. The only problem I had with this place is that we were placed under that the wifi was not working. We had to go outside and stay near the pool to have a coverage but other than that the place is nice. ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Narissa Adel Philippines