Pension Kieler Hof
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Kieler Hof seems to be a crossover between a hotel and a hostel located practically right next to the central train station. Having a shower in our room was a funny surprise, though toilets and additional showers were located in the hallways. Impeccable value for money and a comfortable stay in a spacious 3 bed room, Pension Kieler Hof seems to be a great choice when staying in Hamburg. ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ Alles war gut. Der Frustueck war awesome! All around good. The room was clean. Good location with regards to the city itself. The street had a couple of bars on it but it was very safe from my impression. Staff was friendly. The breakfast was really really good! It was very reasonably priced. I would recommend this hotel to anyone including my parents. ”
- 17 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff were friendly, and the room was clean and well equipped. Very close to the train station so the location was impeccable, made it very convenience for us to visit the city. ”
- 17 Nov 2012 Anonymous Canada