Pension Las Palomas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A great place to spend a night (I was coming from Cádiz and had to be at the Jerez airport really early the next morning). The staff was fantastic! ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Sofija Canada
- “ A hostel with a very nice ambient. The entrance and main area is very light full, the owner and all time receptionist is a very polite and interesting person. He has for every question a good answer, especially for restaurants ;) The hostel is near the centre and also near to bus and train station. All in one a good choice :) ”
- 21 Mar 2014 Regina Germany
- “ The area of the Hostel was quite a disappointment, though it was pretty much expected. I stayed in a single room with a shared bathroom. The room was better than expected, though the bathroom was really filthy. I did not want to take a shower in there, next time I will NOT share a bathroom. The fan's were working, pretty poorly though but OKAY. The staff was very nice and helpful, but their English wasn't that good. For an 18-year old girl from Sweden travelling alone in Spain. Hmm. It was OKAY. ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Mimmie