Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff. They let us store our luggage in a safe place and tried to accommodate us however they could. We were also able to rent mopeds directly from them. It's a bit of a walk from the place to the bus stop, but that wasn't a big deal for us. The place was really clean and had a unique look. We had lots of fun chilling by the pool too. I would recommend it. ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ pension livadoros is my favoutrite place during our euro trip. we booked a double room, but then something is wrong with the room and we were upgraded to a family room with 3 beds, for the same price! the pool is very nice, the atmosphere is very relaxed. we felt very welcome by the guy who picked us up at the airport. the whole family who runs the place are all very nice and warm. would definitely stay there again if i ever go back to santorini! ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Wasn't the best time to go to Santorini, but having a nice hotel certainly makes a difference. Anna and Maria are lovely!! ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Christe Netherlands