Pension Madrid 21
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Smoking indoors, no AC or fan, and right on a noisy main road. Showed up at the main hostel, which is on a smaller side street, but they didn't have a room for us there, so we were walked a couple blocks away to a room tight above one of the main thoroughfares. It was too noisy at night to leave the window open, but there was no fan in the room or A/C, and it was miserably hot so we hardly slept. Also, someone was smoking in one of the rooms which filled the whole area, including our room. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff didn't speak any English but we got by with google translate. Its a very cute hostel! Its a little hidden but very close to the bus station which was good! ”
- 02 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ I stayed 2 nights the experience was good on a quiet street at the center of town I would recommend it for a brief stay ”
- 04 May 2013 Duarte