Pension Madrid 21
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I didn't like Pension Madrid, because there was an annoying smell in the bedroom. The location is confortable with the centre of city, but in a a area not very safe. My room naighbors were very noisy, but the pension managers had no action to address them. ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Roberta Italy
- “ Fist of all, it's NOT a hostel, just a room in a private appartment, which made me feel slightly uneasy. Second, the hosts are very friendly, but the fact that they spoke no foreign language made it quite a difficult stay... ”
- 25 Apr 2015 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ Our stay here was enjoyable and went smoothy. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Zoe England