Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location was quite good as was the size of the room and the bathroom. However no one emptied the trash bins during the 2 days we stayed there (including the one in bathroom). ”
- 15 Jul 2015 Anonymous Portugal
- “ 1) The staff is lovely and almost only speak Spanish, but you can get by even if you don't. 2) Due to the square structure of the building with a small courtyard in the middle, sound proofing is inevitably poor because of echoes; get some ear plugs ahead of time 3) Have to hand in your keys to the reception every time you leave and obtain them when you're back 4) Great location ”
- 12 Apr 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ No problem with security inside the hostel. The streets are very small so it could seem daunting for some. Location is was good but not great. It was about a 10 minute walk to center, not bad. Staff was informative and talkative. Clean. I payed very little for a private room with a full size bed; very good value. Facilities are very comfortable. Did not see a common area. ”
- 17 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This is a nicely located hostel and the rooms were clean. Staff were very helpful with out enquiries. What is lacking is a kitchen to cook simple meals or heat up food. Other than that I would say it's still value for money. ”
- 10 Nov 2014 Anonymous Malaysia