Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a nicely located hostel and the rooms were clean. Staff were very helpful with out enquiries. What is lacking is a kitchen to cook simple meals or heat up food. Other than that I would say it's still value for money. ”
- 10 Nov 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Very beautiful place in a beautiful part of Sevilla. And everyone there was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay at Pension Montorena again. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Patricia USA
- “ The girl giving directions to the hostel had no clue how to give effective directions. We were lost for an hour before a local who then took us directly to the hostel. No access from street. There were ants in the sofa bed one of my traveling partners slept in. It reeked and was as hard as a rock. Even upon washing of sheets and sweeping the bed, my partner refused to sleep on it. Instead of offering to comp her the room she had to take she had to pay the full price for the room. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Rebecca USA
- “ The area is calm and close to everything, hulpfull staff, nice beds. Amazing value for money relation. I hope to stay there if I'd go to sevilla once more. Don't tell anybody: Try to get on the roof of the building. I'll not tell why because you will find by youserlve :) A zona é calma e perto das atrações principais de Sevilha. O staff é simpatico e sempre disposto a ajudar. As camas são boas, têm bons colchões! A relação preço qualidade é muito boa. Um segredo: Tentem ir ao telhado :) ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Celso Portugal