Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 1) The staff is lovely and almost only speak Spanish, but you can get by even if you don't. 2) Due to the square structure of the building with a small courtyard in the middle, sound proofing is inevitably poor because of echoes; get some ear plugs ahead of time 3) Have to hand in your keys to the reception every time you leave and obtain them when you're back 4) Great location ”
- 12 Apr 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ No problem with security inside the hostel. The streets are very small so it could seem daunting for some. Location is was good but not great. It was about a 10 minute walk to center, not bad. Staff was informative and talkative. Clean. I payed very little for a private room with a full size bed; very good value. Facilities are very comfortable. Did not see a common area. ”
- 17 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This is a nicely located hostel and the rooms were clean. Staff were very helpful with out enquiries. What is lacking is a kitchen to cook simple meals or heat up food. Other than that I would say it's still value for money. ”
- 10 Nov 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Very beautiful place in a beautiful part of Sevilla. And everyone there was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay at Pension Montorena again. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Patricia USA
- “ The girl giving directions to the hostel had no clue how to give effective directions. We were lost for an hour before a local who then took us directly to the hostel. No access from street. There were ants in the sofa bed one of my traveling partners slept in. It reeked and was as hard as a rock. Even upon washing of sheets and sweeping the bed, my partner refused to sleep on it. Instead of offering to comp her the room she had to take she had to pay the full price for the room. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Rebecca USA