Pensión San Juan
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The three of us enjoyed the place,so much that wanted to stay on for another two days but,unfortunately,the place was fully booked for the weekend so we had to move on.Situated only a few minutes walk from the main attractions appeals to everyone,the proximity of a supermarket,pubs,restaurants and transport makes it very convenient and,despite being sorrounded by pubs and restaurants,it is very quiet at night. ”
- 12 Jun 2013 Marco Colombia
- “ Very good place! Excellent location in Old Town, big clean room with balcony, big external bathroom. The only regret - there was no kitchen. ”
- 26 Oct 2012 Anonymous Russia
- “ Pensionat San Juan ligger mitt i gamla stan och har två uteställen i samma hus så om man bor där ska man inte vara känsligt för ljud. Paret som äger stället är helt suveräna. De har satt ihopp en egen tapas runda för gamla stan, där dte framgår vad som är bra påde olika ställena. ”
- 29 Jul 2012 Anonymous
- “ Meticulously kept hostel... very attentive staff ”
- 18 May 2012 Rebecah
- “ Owner spoke only a little bit of english, but very helpful! Lovely bright room. ”
- 24 Apr 2012 Sophie