Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place is really charming, clean and centrally located. Both stella and George are so helpful and gave us so many useful tips for where to eat, what to do in the island. Shall be back and definitely shall stay here again. ”
- 08 May 2016 Thi Thanh Le Vietnam
- “ Great deal for the price and of course George and Stella were the best hosts and went out of their way to make us have a great trip. 10/10 would recommend staying here ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Laura USA
- “ George and Stella were so amazing and extremely friendly! The place was very clean and had everything you could need. They helped us rent four wheelers for 24 that made getting around the island so easy. They are very close to Fira (walking distance) and there is a bus stop to other parts of the island very close. We really enjoyed our stay at the Pension Stella! ”
- 20 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ George and his wife were fantastic. We were sick on our day of departure, and they let us stay until our next ferry and George drove us down when we were ready. ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ George and Stella are literally amazing. He picked me up from the port and chatted with me. He told me he got overbooked and had me stay down the street in John Tatlakis which is owned by his aunt/uncle. His aunt was an angel, shes so sweet! If you're a couple I would recommend staying there but as a solo traveler, it was hard to meet some people. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place to stay! We spent there 4 nights! ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous Italy