Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is in a very old building with peeling walls and ancient fittings and electrics and 2 flights of stairs to climb. There are only two toilets and no heating or air conditioning which didn't really matter that much in the beginning of March. In high summer and winter, it may be uncomfortable.. I would not recommend it for older travellers. On the plus side, the courtyard is fabulous and Roberto is an interesting man, but speaks no English. It was difficult to communicate with him ”
- 05 Mar 2014 Laura England
- “ Fantastic location! Everything you need for very affordable prices!:) migel the owner was very helpfull! Great stay will return!:) ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Christopher England
- “ This place really is the best! Miguel is a very sympathetic older guy, with alot of humour, doing everything to make everybodies stay pleasant. The rooms are clean, spacious, and have all their own sink and mirror. also there are vans at the ceiling, or electrical. The kind of patio garden is very cosy, and everyone sits there talking to eachother and eat their meals. The kitchen is ok, no oven though, or microwave. I recommend this place to everybody, if you like to stay in an authentic hostel. ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Helen Netherlands
- “ Please, do not mock my name too often. And extend your WiFi IP range, I often could not make a link because there are too many people. ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Anonymous Belarus
- “ Very friendly staff and great environment, with lots of public outdoor space to be used! Located very close to the beach and within the historic district of Alicante. ”
- 05 Jul 2013 Christopher USA
- “ Wonderful location and roof terrace with cool Jazz. Owner creates a calm relaxed place to stay. Single rooms available for single travellers at no extra supplement ”
- 06 May 2013 David Scotland