Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Despite the other bad reviews for this place, we booked because we were on a budget and we had a car but honestly, don't stay here. We were the only guests in the building, it was in a run down building, and there were spiders everywhere. The beds were a wooden box with a thin pad on top. The man we had to call to let us in was unfriendly and had nothing to say to us. In the morning we woke up to the men working in the workshop below us and 1 was frustrated that we were using the only bathroom. ”
- 29 Jun 2014 Lindsey USA
- “ As a hostel Pension Village got everything that is needed, kitchen access, free wi-fi, always warm water etc. Rooms are very quiet, beds are comfortable, everything is clean and ready for guests from very beginning of the visit. The price/condition factor is very good. As for the distance to the city center it is rather recommended to drive to rather than walk. Of course if someone likes walking there is also plenty to see on the road to center part of the city. ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Szymon Poland
- “ This is the worst we ever been. If your only criteria is the price go for this one (very cheap compare to the other one in this city) but it is the only good point about this hostel. Nothink is finish! the walls are still in plaster, a old and gross carpet is just put on the unfinish floor, there is a kitchen but nothing to clean the dish. etc.! Also, there is no reception and you have to go at the store next door to get the key and the woman don't speak a word of english wich can be complecated ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada