Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ As a hostel Pension Village got everything that is needed, kitchen access, free wi-fi, always warm water etc. Rooms are very quiet, beds are comfortable, everything is clean and ready for guests from very beginning of the visit. The price/condition factor is very good. As for the distance to the city center it is rather recommended to drive to rather than walk. Of course if someone likes walking there is also plenty to see on the road to center part of the city. ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Szymon Poland
- “ This is the worst we ever been. If your only criteria is the price go for this one (very cheap compare to the other one in this city) but it is the only good point about this hostel. Nothink is finish! the walls are still in plaster, a old and gross carpet is just put on the unfinish floor, there is a kitchen but nothing to clean the dish. etc.! Also, there is no reception and you have to go at the store next door to get the key and the woman don't speak a word of english wich can be complecated ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Seemingly run down building on the outskirts with ok rooms for a good price. Good for a cheap overnight stay/weekend stay in Karlovy Vary, but the facade is just appaling - bare bricks. Perhaps they are undergoing a reconstruction? Nothing to see from the windows but rubbish in the back yard. There is a little kitchenette for each unit, which makes it ok for budget travelling. Overall, it was ok, but nothing I would recommend to the soft-hearted. ”
- 12 Aug 2012 Anonymous
- “ It feels too lonely and far away from ppl when you are in the hostel. Too silent) But i really liked the fact that we had a kitchen with electrical devices in our shared room! ”
- 11 Aug 2012 Olga
- “ Compared to the fortune that you would pay for a hotel in the centre of Karlovy Vary, this hostel serves its purpose if you just want a decent place to sleep and don't mind walking about 20 minutes to get to the centre. We felt as though we had the place to ourselves. Overall we were very pleased. The staff was very nice! ”
- 13 May 2012 Maria Canada