Pension Virgen de la Luz
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ After staying at 3 different Hostels throughout Spain, this was my absolute favorite! The owner is WONDERFUL and made the place even more special with his kindness and charm. The location is a quick walk from the train station and very close to all the main tourist attractions. The atmosphere is extremely artistic... there is original artwork, a beautiful "chill" roof top, tons of plants and everything about it had a true "organic" and "unique" feel. I would stay here every time I visit! ”
- 16 Apr 2017 Erin USA
- “ Same thing happened about my nationality, I don't know why, I traveled to so many places, in Spain I ran into two circumstances like this, the reception insisted on filling my nationality in China, I told him in gently that Icome from taiwan not China and he showed no respect, I don't know what's wrong with Spanish people, I deserved this insult?offensive??why they didn't respect us as a taiwanese, I was really angry and refused sign the signature, they didn't know how to respect people, bad!! ”
- 04 Jun 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ This place was a bit hard to find at first, but it was well located, so that my friends and I could walk everywhere. It was only a bit far from one of the bus stations, but we could walk there in 25 min. The hostel had a very nice atmosphere, since the entire thing was opened, and therefore let natural light in. Nice rooftop patio as well. Good wifi in the rooms. Only 2 bathrooms, which meant they were sometimes full. They didn't tell us that the doors must be locked upon leaving, so be careful. ”
- 01 Jun 2016 Anonymous Canada