Pension Virgen de la Luz
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Manager made reservations for us for best Flamenco show, at no extra charge. ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Good hostel, but there was no one at the reception when arrived. We had to ask someone to lend us a phone. ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Incredibly good location, very helpful and hospital staff (boys) I definitely recommend the hostle for budget jorney as we had. ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Nataliya Ukraine
- “ Pension DE LA luz is lose to older city center, five minutes from free flamenco, ten minutes to cathedral and near many great places to eat. Stayed three nights. Jose, the caretaker, had many great suggestions, including cheap anveryd good food, especially at bar kikko!! Very helpful and friendly staff for other things. ”
- 26 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was unique, beautiful, and cheap. Gustavo, the owner, gave us our room for free because I reserved a room with a bathroom and there wasn't one available. The place looks almost like a jungle, but an orderly one. Our room was clean and comfortable. There is an open patio on the top floor with lounge chairs overlooking the city. There are a few very steep staircases, but if that doesn't bother you, I'd give this hostel my highest recommendation! 1 km walk to Santa Justa train station. ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Ashlyn USA