Pension Virgen de la Luz
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staffs in the hostel are very nice and helpful! The location is near the bus stop and good value. The hostel is clean and comfortable. I enjoyed the time I stayed. Highly recommend it! ”
- 22 Feb 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The staff was very nice and happy to help us for everything. ”
- 04 Feb 2014 Pauline Switzerland
- “ Very nice hostel in old part of city. Please note that you need find parking for your car before. Inside of bario it is impossible to leave car. There is no kitchen, but ask administrator where you could find not expensive bar, there are few very nice and cheap places. 5 min working you will find free Flamenco show. 7 min working - café with traditional tapas for good price ”
- 18 Jan 2014 Murtazayeva Ukraine
- “ This place is awesome, for sure we want to come back there. Clean and look very nice. I can recommend it totally. ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Anonymous Poland