Pension Virgen de la Luz
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was absolutely beautiful and a wonderful experience. The rooms are cute and clean and the rooftop terrace was so nice and fun to hang around. The owner was incredibly helpful with a tons of great recommendations. Definitely recommend! ”
- 19 Jan 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Far exceeded our expectations. A little noisy, but a very comfortable stay. The host went above & beyond with tips & help. ”
- 11 Aug 2017 Anonymous England
- “ After staying at 3 different Hostels throughout Spain, this was my absolute favorite! The owner is WONDERFUL and made the place even more special with his kindness and charm. The location is a quick walk from the train station and very close to all the main tourist attractions. The atmosphere is extremely artistic... there is original artwork, a beautiful "chill" roof top, tons of plants and everything about it had a true "organic" and "unique" feel. I would stay here every time I visit! ”
- 16 Apr 2017 Erin USA