Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a small Hotel with shared 3 bathrooms. Nothing special or fancy - it was all cheap and rather old (the elevator was ancient!... you have to see it!). If you are looking for "value for money" hotel this is it. It is in the centre and that is all that you really need because taxi in Rome is over expensive. ”
- 21 Oct 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Real nice and a good deal for Roma. Near the Train station- good for early/late arrivals (just let the know prior if it's way out of the regular business times). Nice folks too! Excellent english and a real nice and clean with a Pention feel. ”
- 12 Sep 2012 Joshua
- “ Good quality for the price. Decent sized room. Located right by train station. 24 hour staff. Never a problem sharing bathroom. Only complaint would be the street noise while trying to sleep with the window open. Not a place to meet people but that was not my goal. Really is more of a cheap hotel than a hostel. Overall, very satisfied. ”
- 09 Jun 2012 Anonymous Canada