Penthouse on long
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you are going to live in long street this is the place to live! The only problem are the kitchen is to small. sometimes there isn't enough bathrooms, but else great stay!! Love the bar on the roof with movie night, party night and comedy great great! thanks for the stay! ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Good hostel ”
- 17 Feb 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ I had intended to stay for a week at this hostel, but after getting "the tour," I changed it to one night only. The place was FILTHY. There were dishes left in the sink at night that were still there in the morning, the bathrooms were filled with wadded up towels and dirt. And it reeked of mildew. When I told the staff I was leaving because of cleanliness issues, they responded with, "Oh, the mildew smell?" and just shrugged as if they had heard it many times and didn't care. ”
- 24 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location, friendly staff. Only issue was that our room was right next to the laundry room, which seems to be available to use at all hours. Although that may be convenient for staff and other guests, we were woken up every morning at 6am or earlier by people doing laundry and talking. ”
- 03 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel with very friendly staff. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Anonymous South Africa