Penthouse on long
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, friendly staff. Only issue was that our room was right next to the laundry room, which seems to be available to use at all hours. Although that may be convenient for staff and other guests, we were woken up every morning at 6am or earlier by people doing laundry and talking. ”
- 03 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel with very friendly staff. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Anonymous South Africa
- “ Great place in one of the best streets of Cape Town. A lot of boutiques, restaurants, bars etc. Nice accommodation, good vibe and a nice roofbar/terras. We love Longstreet!! ”
- 07 Apr 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ I really enjoyed my stay, I would recommend it to everyone I know, it's convenient, close to everything...and the people are lovely......Thanks ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Innocentia South Africa
- “ The bar on the rooftof is very cosy and nice! Also inside the hostel is a nice atmosphere and it is very clean (inside the rooms and the toilets/showers). In the rooms was a good ventilation, the only disadvantage was the noise. It was a bit noisy. ”
- 29 Dec 2012 Jorien Netherlands