Pentlands Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have stayed at Pendlands twice; The last time was last month, the room was cold and the air conditioning was broken. They don't have enough bathrooms, guests had to line up to use them. They close the kitchen from 11:00 to 12:00 in the morning, which can be really annoying when you are in a hurry. ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Anonymous Chile
- “ Place is spotless and cleaned twice a day! The bathrooms are all individual, they' re big, spacious and private, it doesn't feel like you showering in a hostel. Kitchen facility has an excellent set-up, they have all the necessary equipment to cook. ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Donna Canada
- “ Very nice hostel, excellent staff and very clean facilities. Absolute recommendation to everyone who is staying in Auckland! ”
- 09 Oct 2013 Tomislav Croatia
- “ The Hostel was good, staff were helpful, atmosphere really open and friendly. Theres a couple of really friendly cats that hang around the deck outside if your an animal lover. I stayed in a single room, it was...quite small, and they charge for towels, and little things " nothing is free in life". They give you about 100 free mb of internet when you arrive. ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada