Pentlands Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Place is spotless and cleaned twice a day! The bathrooms are all individual, they' re big, spacious and private, it doesn't feel like you showering in a hostel. Kitchen facility has an excellent set-up, they have all the necessary equipment to cook. ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Donna Canada
- “ Very nice hostel, excellent staff and very clean facilities. Absolute recommendation to everyone who is staying in Auckland! ”
- 09 Oct 2013 Tomislav Croatia
- “ The Hostel was good, staff were helpful, atmosphere really open and friendly. Theres a couple of really friendly cats that hang around the deck outside if your an animal lover. I stayed in a single room, it was...quite small, and they charge for towels, and little things " nothing is free in life". They give you about 100 free mb of internet when you arrive. ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ It is located near MT Eden, so, I could see very awesome night sight near the hostel. I liked a bed I used because it was not a bunker type. It was clean and staffs were kind. ”
- 19 Sep 2013 Anonymous South Korea