Pentlands Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel, excellent staff and very clean facilities. Absolute recommendation to everyone who is staying in Auckland! ”
- 09 Oct 2013 Tomislav Croatia
- “ The Hostel was good, staff were helpful, atmosphere really open and friendly. Theres a couple of really friendly cats that hang around the deck outside if your an animal lover. I stayed in a single room, it was...quite small, and they charge for towels, and little things " nothing is free in life". They give you about 100 free mb of internet when you arrive. ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ It is located near MT Eden, so, I could see very awesome night sight near the hostel. I liked a bed I used because it was not a bunker type. It was clean and staffs were kind. ”
- 19 Sep 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The hostel is located at Mt. Eden, quite near city center and just a few minutes walk from a busy street full of bars, shops and also Mt. Eden where you can have a panorama view of the city. It is very clean and nice, the staff are friendly. For those want to rest in a quite place and still have easy access to entertainment, this is the best place to go. ”
- 20 Jan 2013 Anonymous China